BFS is supporting builder members of the Leadership Business Alliance across the country in collecting donated Personal Protective Equipment in our locations. In the Portland Metro Market, Builders FirstSource is working with Lennar Homes to collect donated PPE items at our Clackamas location.
We encourage all customers, suppliers and interested parties to participate by dropping of much needed items like N95 masks, protective eyewear, and latex gloves. More information about the process to facilitate this and the safety precautions we have put in place are included below. If you able to donate the items, please contact the location before arriving.
Instructions for dropping off PPE donations at your local BFS.
Protecting Public Health Through Donations of PPE from the Construction Industry
The following is a 5 step process on how to safely drop off Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for your local healthcare professionals at your local Builders FirstSource locations. Builders FirstSource will then provide the donated items to local hospitals and healthcare centers in need to support all efforts related to COVID-19.
Thank you again for partnering with BFS as we all work to lessen the impact of this global pandemic.
- Gather any and all product that you would like to donate (N95 masks, Protective eyewear, etc.). Please put all products in a sealed box or container with a list of contents either inside or taped to the box. Along with the content list, please provide your company’s name and contact information (include mobile number and/or email address) so we can log the donations.
- Notify the pre-designated Builders FirstSource location that you have items that you would like to contribute and an approximate time of delivery.
- Upon arrival, please go to the designated area for drop-offs and leave your product (again with your contact information). We will accept the product and provide receipt via email or text.
- Please ask all personnel to continue to practice social distancing (6’ minimal distance person-to-person) so that we can all remain safe during this time.
- Upon receipt, we will deliver the product to the local healthcare providers in need to assist with their personal protective equipment shortage.
Builders FirstSource truly appreciates your partnership and willingness to help our country’s healthcare providers with your generous donation.